Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Moving forward.

Sometimes its easy to get stuck in a black moment and hard to see the light at the end. Someone very wise said to me yesterday, while I was in the middle of a funk, "how long is the night?" And those words, posed in a question, have now been imprinted on my soul. The night is but twelve short hours, half of what we call a day. In reality, three months is not that long. Its almost been that long since I had to withdraw for this year ( again, it is a long story and i will get to it when I can.) I miss birth, i miss fluffing pillows and making milo for a newly delivered mother at three in the morning. I even miss documentation!But I will be back at the coal face soon. So it is the night of my ambition and my passion. The day will come, and I will have the lessons of the night to bring with me.
Namaste,
Ngn

No comments:

Post a Comment